What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
- Your privacy is very important to us, below explains the information we collect from you, what we do with that information and our information security policy.
- When you sign up for any of our services we will ask you to provide contact information for your convenience as well as legal reasons. This will include name, home address, e-mail addresses and payment details (credit or debit card and PayPal). If you need support our staff may need to know information to solve the problem such as operating system, browser software and editing software. When you visit this website we do record certain information using Google Analytics such as your location, browser version, ip address, screen resolution, operating system and flash support. This is so we can continue to provide the most convenient web site for all our visitors. Our website is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Equifax. This helps prevent eavesdropping on our website, just look for the padlock.
How Your Information Is Used
- We will use your personal identifiable information in the following ways.
- For payment purposes and to provide convenient and targeted support.
- To contact you and announce special offers, general announcements and news. Please note you can opt out of receiving these emails at anytime by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. This could include using your demographic location to improve targeting of our website and customise your visit.
- We will NEVER provide your personally identifiable information to any persons other than A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request, third parties who provide services on our behalf such as payment processing, only if they agree not to miss use this information.
- We do not under any circumstances apart from the above give away or sell your information to any third parties.
- Your personal information is safe with us, your information is safely encrypted using SSI. Our service is not available to anyone under the age of 13, never will we intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
- Upon using our free services, you may be requested to participate in our periodic internal surveys that are conducted by Draxhost to determine your personal interests. These surveys are strictly voluntary. The data collected through these surveys will only be used to improve our products and services and will never be sold to any third parties.
Communications From The Site
- When we receive email, we use return email addresses to reply with the information requested. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. When supplying contact information to Draxhost you can indicate your preference if you would like to be contacted to receive information and updates about our services by logging in to your Draxhost account, going to your member profile page and choose not to receive any further notification emails from us or other information pertaining to Draxhost. Information you submit to us will not be used for this purpose unless you indicate this as your preference. When supplying contact information to Draxhost you can indicate your preference on your members profile page to participate in the Draxhost newsletter. You will receive a confirmation email from us when placing an order on our site and paying through PayPal.
- We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-in’ and ‘opt-out’ of our newsletter at any time. Our newsletter is sent every month so it will certainly contain allot of useful information and any offers we may have. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We collect information from our website visitors using Google Analytics. We use this information to better design our Web site and services. This information is never shared with any third party. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
How You Can Access / Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect by logging into your password-protected Draxhost account and selecting to update your ‘My Details’ We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Draxhost considers email transmitted via our service to be the private correspondence between the sender and recipient. We will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of a user`s private communications, except as required by law, to comply with legal process, if necessary to enforce the Service Agreement, to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third-parties, or to protect the rights or property of Draxhost. By using the service you agree that technical processing of email communications is and may be required to send and receive messages, to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to conform to the limitations of the Service, or to conform to other, similar technical requirements. By using the service you acknowledge and agree that Draxhost do not endorse the content of any user communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content, or content that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however we have taken every step possible to make your information safe. This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
- This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Draxhost. Please be aware that we, Draxhost are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes To This Privacy Statement